101st Annual Day Celebrations
St. John Ambulance Association [SJA] Maharashtra State Centre is celebrating its 101 years of yeoman public service in First Aid Training to all citizens. We also undertake several social service initiatives throughout the year. It is our endeavour to target the youth of the country to spread the message and create awareness.
As part of our Celebrations, we propose to carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Poster competition in 3 zones in Mumbai Schools and for under privileged children.
- A Skit on “Traffic Rules” to prevent head injury & accidents at a formal function.
- Free First Aid Training for upto 50 volunteers.
- Free First Aid Training for Teachers and NGOs of Differently Abled Children
- Donation of up to 2 Dialysis machines for public use.
- Mumbai Marathon participation.
- Formal function at Talyerkhan Hall.
- Blood Donation Camps.
- Medical Camps.
- Donation of School Kits (School bag, raincoat etc) to underprivileged children.
- Donation of T-Shirts.
- Sponsoring a play with a major Production House.
We are hosting an English play by Silly Point Productions entitled “The Relationship Agreement” on Sunday, 25th June 2017 at NCPA,Mumbai, the proceeds of which will be utilised towards funding our activities and building our Corpus. We appeal to the public to grace the occasion, enjoy the Play and thereby contribute towards our cause. You can book tickets for the play here, on BookMyShow.