- C.P.R. chest compression & mouth to mouth breathing for adult, child and infant.
- A.E.D. “Heart Start” Machine for restarting the heart after cardiac arrest.
- AMBU BagArtificial Breathing Machine for giving air
- Suffocation Choking : Back Blows, Abdominal Thrusts (Heimlich’s Manouvre), Chest Compressions, Drowning : Rescue and First Aid, Smoke and Fire : Rescue and First Aid
- Head Injury and StrokeConscious Patient, Unconscious Patient, Recovery Position.
- ShocksElectric Shock, Hysterical (Emotional) Shock, Cardio-Respiratory Failure
- Wounds Types Of Wounds, Cleaning And Dressing, Bandages And Slings
- Bleeding Direct Pressure, Indirect Pressure Points, Amputations
- Fractures Identification And Fixing Of All Fractured Bones
- Muscle And Joint Injuries Muscle Strain And Rupture, Muscle Cramps, Joint Sprains And Dislocations
- Burns Degree, Location, Area, Minor And Major Burns And Their First Aid, Chemical And Acid Burns
- Heart Attack Signs, Symptoms, And First Aid
- Allergic Reactions And Shock (Anaphylaxis) Causes, Identification And First Aid
- Poisons Types And First Aid, Dog Bite (Rabies) Snake Bite, Scorpion, Bee Stings
- Heat Stroke And Hypothermia (Frost Bite) Signs And Emergency First Aid
- Diabetes And Hypoglycaemia (Low Sugar) Signs And Emergency First Aid Alcoholism
- Transportation Of Patient Hand Seats, Stretcher Carry.
Our Course Fee per candidate : ₹1500/-
The fee includes the cost of the Certificate, training manual and bandage.
If you are a company or a group with 30 candidates, the class can be held at your preferred location. Conveyance charge for the visiting Doctor on both days to your site and back will be extra and as per A.C. Taxi fare or you can arrange for an Air Conditioned vehicle yourself.
Click to see a larger version of the certificate you will receive. Our certificate is valid for 3 years for the below mentioned industries and for most work visas in the U.S. U.K. Australia, Canada and many other countries
Our course is used for the industries mentioned below.
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Oil and natural gas
- Nuclear power
- Steel and Metallurgical
- Textiles and Garments
- Packaging and Printing industry
- Trekking and Nature enthusiasts
We also conduct classes for colleges, banks and commercial establishments, shopping malls, fitness gymnasiums etc., and for groups of concerned private citizens. Everybody is welcome to come and learn how to use first aid in order to save lives.